The Big Story Question

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Israel now extends attack into a suburb.

Sure, I need to know a lot more about what just happened to make an accurant assesment of the situation, but right now it looks extremely bad. All of the U.S. news agencies are against Israel. I have heard no diction such as, "Israel tries to retrieve a captured soldier" or "Israel retaliates for the kidnapping of a soldier." All I have heard is, "Israel raids air fields" or "Israel prepares to invade Gaza." Is everyone just out against Israel?

Like I said before, I support what Israel is doing in order to get their soldiers back, but I will have to wait to pass judgement on this most recent action. It looks very bad right now, but I do not know if there was any strategic value to the suburb. Just let the situation play out, and I will judge when I know what the intent was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home